KREBS & RIEDEL presents its high-speed vitrified CBN Centreless grinding tools with carbon fibre core.
Those „HI-COMP“ wheel hubs guarantee maximum strength with minimum weight (up to 75% lighter than comparable steel bodies). When the coating is worn down it is possible to recoat the wheel hubs, so it can be used again – resulting in cost savings.
KREBS & RIEDEL’s HI-COMP wheel hubs also provide good vibration damping characteristics. Improved surface quality is achieved for interrupted cut grinding and grinding with changing contact conditions.
HI-COMP realizes a good efficiency thanks faster stock removal and improved cycle times.
• Improved surface quality
• Increased part tolerances
• Reduced flaws
• Good grinding characteristics even under unstable conditions
• Improved performance of and decreased load on the grinding spindle
• Recoating possible with abrasive
• Easy and faster handling for machine set-up